Saturday, August 7, 2010

This Contains Minimal Art-ness

Yesterday was an incredibly long and exausting day. But, I had quite a bit of fun, with minimal problems. It was fine in the beginning, but as people started to show up, I was feeling more and more... twitchy? Eventually I attached myself to a brilliant asian and her brilliant ginger counter part. After a while, we broke off from the group, joined by Taylor and Matt. Five people, that's a number I can deal with for the most part. There was pretty much, no drawing by anyone. There was mostly running around the park, dollar store, wegmans and little foresty areas, and taking pictures.
What did we learn? Many people fear bugs, or are unsettled by them. Messages before FB Events. Bookmark for your book. Yay!
In other news, I feel quite odd. It may effect my doodles. Meh.

With love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment