Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Frustration, Photographs and the Future.

So, this is three parts. The first is incredibly angsty, but may explain some of the art you may see in the future.
First,
"Frustration is a common emotional response to opposition. Related to anger and disappointment, it arises from the perceived resistance to the fulfillment of individual will. The greater the obstruction, and the greater the will, the more the frustration is likely to be. Causes of frustration may be internal or external.
  --- Wikipedia"
I am incredibly frustrated. There are many things bothering me, none I wish to discuss. Just remember 331. Tomorrow it will be 330. I've so many things eating at me, productivity tends to decrease. Sorry.

Secondly, I've been taking a lot of random photos recently, and I'm not quite sure why. Or where my ideas come from. If you check http://creepdigsphotography.deviantart.com/ you can see some of the stuff I've been/will be posting. When I get a chance.

Lastly, I've taken photos for a sketch dump, finished another painting and have been working on planning things out. I feel bad not updating more, with more art. This is supposed to be an art blog. Sorry.

With Love and delayed shutter speed,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment