Thursday, August 26, 2010

This is Me on No Sleep & Lots of Stress and Frustration

I've been sitting here, listening to music, and trying to figure out how to begin this, but I'm just kinda 'blah' right now, so it's proving difficult. I'm not going to get all whiney. Let's just say, without my biffle, I find it hard to not be nervous around those I dig. Such leads to awkward silence, and having to turn down a ride home, due to the possiblity of tears. Really? Tears?!? Yeah, my emotions are pissing me off right now. Plus, there's been a lot of stress and arguing at home. So, that's why this is so jumbled.
I've been doing a lot of walking recently, to the store, to babysit, or with friends. So, the whole back of my legs has been sort for a few days. But, it's gettin' me ready for band camp next week, which I can NOT wait for! I love band camp, plus for a few hours I get to be with others. That is good, less idle time. I've to much of it.
I've been looking up destroying film, via baking and boiling, but I'm not sure enough of myself to actually do it. I need to lurk some more, to see if I can find some better tutorials.
I had more to say, but I've forgotten what. So, I shall leave you with the only (digital) photos I took today. Yay?
With Love,
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. But--success! Why crying?

    (Yes, that is my wonderful attempt at a coherent, educated response.)

    ReplyDelete