Monday, August 30, 2010

Band Camp!

Sorry, but the band geek in me was going to get to the blog eventually. Band camp starts today, so naturally, I'm jumping about, excited as ever to start playing. I miss band, really. It's one thing to play my instruments by myself, but to play with others. It's just, fantastic.
I play the Bari Sax, which is the largest sax you really can march with. I've a harness and it hurts my back, so I've to have it cracked constantly. I won't be able to really move around until Marching band is over... But it is totally worth it. Here, lemme show you what I'm talkin' about:
Yeah, it's huge.
Anyway, if I'm lucky I'll have time to draw instruments/the field/students ect. I dunno if I will, but still. Worse comes to worse, I can draw at bowling Thursday^^
I'm going to go practice my music, draw a bit, and maybe take some pictures. Try to get a different song stuck in my head maybe? I dunno.

With Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment