Wednesday, August 25, 2010

.:IF:. Atmosphere

"Expecto"
7 1/2" by 5 1/2" of recycled sketchbook paper with Bic pen
(Click To See larger Image)

So, Illustration #2 for Illustration friday. This time, I got myself a fancy-schmancy 4 coloured pen, so I could draw some green land. Basically, it equates the atmosphere to a wizards Patronus. Yes, a God/Harry Potter joke. You are welcome. It says "And God was like, Expecto Patronum." This is also in my sketchbook lotus, who I am afriad & excited to say, is almost full. two dozen pages left, maybe? I need to sketch dump again, but I haven't time.
Not related to IF but, my friend, the Amasian gave me single use cameras today, 6 of them. I love her, the film is all expired. I've looked up what can happen to the film. YayYayYay! It's good, considering the digital camera I'm to use until I get a new one really hates me. Oh well. Have a good night.

With Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment