Friday, August 27, 2010

Ooh, Drawings

Quick blurt of word vomit, and then you get to see some sketches and drawings. Wooo.
Few things, why are humans so mean to themselves? Did you know that I'm right? Did you know that I walk at least a mile, every day? As of last night, I'm obsessed with google mapping everywhere I walk. I hate princess movies, because I blame them for my desire to have a knight in shining armour show up. I'm trying to find mesh suitable for paper-making. I'm going to the state fair tomorrow, which means creeper photos and people watching/sketching. Oh, and it's been a week since I've painted. I don't like that.
ANYWAY, below you'll see what happens when I'm upset and have markers, and a couple pages from my sketch book. Oh, and yes, that is Maximilien François Marie Isidore de Robespierre. I love him.

With Love and Guillotines,
Sarah

"003"
Crayola and Metallic Markers & Bic gell pens in blue and black.
(click for larger view)


No comments:

Post a Comment