Friday, August 27, 2010

For Once, it Pays to be Mental.

For, I can easily get myself to think I'm happy. It just takes some music, quotes, photos and inspiration to get my spirits up. And, who knows? Maybe I'll make something out of it? All I know is, lots of things make me happy, and I'm using that (and the interwebs) to my advantage. So yeah, enjoy this explosion of, erm, stuff?

With love,
Sarah

"Coming to terms with the rhythms of women’s lives means coming to terms with life itself, accepting the imperatives of the body rather than the imperatives of an artificial, man-made, perhaps transcendentally beautiful civilization."
------Margaret Mead

"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible."
------George Burns

"The earth has music for those who listen."
------Shakespeare

"Pessimism is, in brief, playing the sure game. You cannot lose at it; you may gain. It is the only view of life in which you can never be disappointed. Having reckoned what to do in the worst possible circumstances, when better arise, as they may, life becomes child's play. "
------Thomas Hardy



Kick-Ass Females! Black Cats! 3D Glasses! Tom & The Plain White T's! Old Cameras! Green Living! Metro Station! 3Oh3! Awesome MOvies!

Oh, and don't forget people watching. I love people watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment