Sunday, August 29, 2010

State Fair Shenanigans

I love the State Fair. There are people to creep on, animals to meet and talk to (someone should, since they are trapped in those stupid cages so much.) I even got a chance to do a bit of sketching there too. I'll post the drawings later... I think? But below you can see some of my over 850 photos I took. A few things:
1. Harriet and I do not get along well (she's the camera)
2. Shots inside sucked, due to lighting and a higher ISO
3. Yes, I know I'm a Creep
4. I wanted to take the photographer home with me. They wouldn't let me. He is cute and has a kick azz camera. =_=
5. I'm shooting at a horse show in a couple weeks. I used the fair as practice.

So, you'll see the photos I really like and posted on deviantart, and then those I hosted on photobucket. I like them, but they are grainy, due to isos and other circumstances that were uncontrollable.

With Love,
Sarah




PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment