Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Art School

Well, more like art in and for school. Let's just say that, while I do pay attention in class, I have a tendancy to doodle. Oh, and there is the stuff I draw specifially because it's graded in one of my art classes. So at the end of the post, you can see the first page in my Advanced Art Class sketchbook, plus some doodle pages.
Oh also, I just made myself Eggs Benedict. It makes me happy, not only because it is delicious, but because I've wanted it for what feels like AAAAGGGGEEESSSS. Plus, it reminds me of Benedick from 'Much Ado About Nothing,' my most favourite of plays. I've no clue which Shakespeare we're to read in Lit this year. All I know about that class is, the teacher doesn't think I talk enough. That isn't great.
Anyway, first my drawings for art class:

And some Doodles.


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

With Love,
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. feet an upside-down person, some drawings that for some reason remind me of Disney, and a floating head... there, you happy? i commented....

    ReplyDelete