Saturday, September 18, 2010

Filmy

I've had 2 full rolls of film, and a single-use disposable camera developed. I'm currently in the process of scanning the dozen or so photos from the film, that I don't despise. Unfortunatly, my scanner is jank, and I can only get one or two photos scanned, before it give me the finger. So, Below you can see the first three, and I'll link to the film stream of my flickr. I'll mention each time I upload more. Any suggestions, crits, ect would be greatly appreciated. I've no idea what I'm doing.

Click each for the flickr page.
Oh, and the film stream is here, my page being here.

With love,
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. The ginger quite enjoys the second one. The odd lines that seem to have developed into the film works well with my idea of it.

    ReplyDelete