Monday, September 13, 2010

Maybe It's Not My Weekday, but It's Gonna Be My Year

No matter how hard I try and focus on getting used to school, I still find myself distracted. No worries though, I'm confident that from now on, all the distractions will be semi-productive. Arty Farty, mostly. Pictures and drawing and painting and whatnot. I find it quite excellent to do such things on a daily basis.
So, I'm in two art classes at the moment, and incredibly glad I'm in the one I'm in, last period of the day. It's to get me ready for college, and build my portfolio. It's currently nothing, so this class is pretty much a blessing. I'm going to major in Music education, but I want to double minor in Art & English.
Let us continue on rambling, by mentioning Cameras, and my way to a new digital. Without a job, getting there is taking ages, but I'm hoping to get a job. Plus, I'm going to get a commision tab up on the blog in the very near future. Let's just say, I keep getting tempted by B-E-A-U-tiful 35mm cameras. My restraint is shrinking.
I've plenty of ideas to go off, thanks to people watching. I enjoy sitting down in the supermarket and drawing the passers by. I've been drawing so much in the past week and a half, I didn't realize how much I missed drawing constantly. Yay.
I probably sound quite mental, rambling on in a text form, but I cannot help it. Oh, and can I ask if there is anything you'd want to see from me, anything at all? Maybe I can get an idea from what you like.
Saturday I shot at my Aunt's horse show. I took 1100 photos, and I'm going through them all. Expect a post about that soon. You get to see on of the photos I've already posted below.
OH! And I got a dozen wolverine comics.

With love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment