Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Mediocre

So, I'm beggining this in the middle of an art class. Not just any art class, a "get ready for college," sort of art class. I have never felt so insecure and mediocre, then I do with theses people. You should know, that 'These People,' is used as a compliment. They all have artistic skill, and are all nice. I just, sort of fear that, they may eventually realize that I'm in a class I don't belong in. Because I'm nothing like them. I'm not awesome, I've no skill or style. I just wing it. I doubt I can hide that fact very long.

with love,
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. I still think you're brilliant.
    Granted, it may not mean much as I can create absolutely no art in the mode of pictures. You just focus more on photography, but why should people mock improvement?

    ReplyDelete