Friday, September 24, 2010

School Spirit

I haven't an ounce of it in my person. How do we know? The misanthropy kicks in the second the freshman pull out the silly string (and I grab some Ad.Staff.). Oh, and pep rallies. I don't like them. You sit on the gym floor with the band, and listen to yelling. And screaming. I felt worst of all, watching a friend of mine in the stands. I wanted to leap over the others in the band, run up the bleachers, and hug her. Sure, she had the Asian, and Steve, but she looked so hurt. She's prone to Migraines, I felt quite helpless, so I can't fathom how much her head must have hurt. Anyway...
The Home comming football game was fine and dandy. I played well in our field show. I wanted to do in a freshman or two by the time I got home, but it was alright. Less suckish than the Pep rally.

So, no art whatsoever. I felt, for once, like just spewing some words about my life and how much I dispise being forced to pretend I've school spirit. I've been doing quite a bit of drawing and sketching, plus I've been having my friends draw me pictures on sticky notes to put in my sketchbook. I may show you those pages. I dunno.

With love,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment