Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Meet Salazar and What I've Been Working On

Soooo, My Sketchbook, Lotus is, sadly, full. But, it is also a joyous occasion. A few days ago, I began working in Salazar. He's this kick ass semi-hard covered book, with slightly green tinted papers, and a Slytherin Crest on the cover. I love him.
So, he is the best sketchbook ever. Sharpie doesn't bleed through his pages, and he takes acrylic paint rather well. I love him, so much. I know, I'm odd talking about an object in such a way. But, remember that I'm easily amused. (Looking at the photo reminds me of a movie I watched the other day. Why did they have to kill all the snakes on the plane?!? They have feelings too.) I'll post a few of the things I've done in him thus far. I'll get more of the sketches up later.

(Click the Thumbnails for Larger View & Details)

Soooooooo, in other news, I start school tomorrow, and am incredibly excited! PLUS, today while at the home improvement store, I picked up an adjustable window screen, so I've two pieces of mesh on frames. They are large enough, so if I'm lucky I can make large sheets of paper. I've always wanted to recycle paper. If all goes well, I'll be making my own sketchbooks in no time. Plus, I could share with my friends :) Also, I've a roll of film to pick up from the store, and another roll and a disposable camera to pick up. So, I'm quite the happy camper right now.
Yay for the beginning of the school year!

With love,
Sarah

3 comments:

  1. I see why you call him Salazar. (I'm very jealous right now.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get this!? It is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can get one similar on the Universal Studios Orlando website

    ReplyDelete