Thursday, September 23, 2010

This is Dumpy

So, as promised, more drawings/sketches to post. Mostly doodles, but hey, it's better than nothing, right? Anyway, I'm less sick, almost over it, so I can bake soon. Thankfully I'm not to behind in school, so I can make everything up pretty quick (I'm halfway there as it is.). Oh, and I've decided I'm going to start really writing more again. I never realized what went through my head,until it started to clog up.
Oh, and I'm still stressing, have planned my post for the 16th, and am ready to get started on it, this weekend. I had something else to lament over, but I've forgotten it... Oh well. Doodles, ect below.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
With love,
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. That first sketch sums up how many people feel! Her expression is "Yeah, so?" - brilliant!

    Feeling sick sucks, and is definately NOT condusive to being creative.

    Hope you recover fully real soon!

    Cheers,

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete