Friday, September 3, 2010

Let's pretend this is a Catchy title, that makes you wanna read this and look at the pictures and drawings

So, today I got to teach an oboe lesson to an awesome 8 year old, who kicks arse, and then my friend Sam and I spent a couple hours outside walking, as I took 300 photos of him. We learned some stuff;
1- Don't sit by a bus stop, even by mistake. Drivers get pissed when they stop for you and you walk away.
2- Football players are afraid of the rain.
3- Always bring change for a payphone.
4- The Parkinglot that includes biglots is now called "The Lot."
Of the 300+ photos I took of him, so far, I like five.
(click for larger view)
[One] [Two] [Three] [Four]

Also, here are some drawings, from lotus and not. Because I can, really. And I finally remembered to take photos of them, since the scanner doesn't work atm. -_-

I'm done uploading to deviantart, and I've caught up on my blog reading. So, gute nacht. Time for bed, little sheep little sheep...... Pffft who am I kidding? I'm gonna draw and light paint :P
With love,
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. The Lot? I like it. Haha. And he's got a pretty funky hat on right thar.

    ReplyDelete