Monday, September 20, 2010

Funny

Am I the only one who finds it funny that I'm not really using this blog the way I planned?.... Maybe I should tell you how I planned to use it first, so you can see what I mean?
I began this blog as, an attempt to get people to look at the things I create, and react to them, see them and want to say something, and just see them and want to offer advice. I've always loved to draw, and hoped blogging would help me take my drawing to the next level. I draw every day, I've filled a sketchbook and a half since I started the blog. And yet, it's full of photos. Go figure. :P
Anyway, I am glad to say that I'm going to start posting more sketchbook pages and drawings. It's difficult finding time to get digital files of the images (shaky camera hand, but jank scanner) but I've been taking multiple shots of my most favorite of my drawings, so, *fingers crossed*, you'll be seeing a lot more. I'll post them below.
But, that being said, I won't stop taking photographs. I'll just try to restrain myself for now. I'm still working on getting the good shots from the 11th together for my Aunt. I want the CD to be perfect, so I'm working on it every day. I leave the memory card in our SD reader, so I actually have to dig out my card reader to do other stuff. While I am a procrastinator, I try to get stuff done.
Oh, and one last thing before I add those drawings. Do any of you know how I can get more people to read my blog, and comment? I feel like a 'sell out,' but I'm to the point where, I'm dying for critique. It's terrible, I know. I repremand myself for it three times a day. Dobby even Ironed his hands...... Sorry, I dunno where that came from.
Anyway, tell me what you think. (Click each to see them larger)

With Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment