Sunday, October 31, 2010

Something Wicked This Way Comes...

I'm not talking about Halloween, I'm talking about the Wicked Awesome NaNoWriMo! Starting at midnight, I shall be working toward pulling 50,000 words from my derrière, in a coherent sort of manner. My sleeping pattern shall suffer, my drawing is likely to decrease dramatically, I will become stressed beyond means and my time online will dwindle to nothing but the nano forum, writing blog posts and uploads to redgage. You'll still get a few posts here and there, but no where near as many as you've had in recent months. Really, it is likely that I'm to turn into the most ugly, hot-mess of a bear you'll ever meet. I love November.

So, this means if you want to know if I'm alive, check the other blog or email me. I will take a break from sucking down some Arnold Palmer & Pepsi Max, to let you know I'm alive and well... or at least getting there.

Loves,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment