Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Ball Point Pen

So, I've been using my new Moleskin sketchbook, but I'm a bit upset. Gel pen bleeds through, so I've had to switch to ball point. And, the only two I could find, they both exploded on me in school today. I'd love you forever if you gave me one... snail mail? Hehehe.
I've decided I'm going to be working on a self-portrait for my art class/portfolio. Wish me luck, I've never done one from the mirror, so I'll be doing a bit of practice sketches before I start it. I've yet to decide the medium, but I'm guessing it will be pencil, charcoal or pastels.
Also, my school has quite a few nice scanners in the art rooms. *Hopefully* I can scan some photographs without the teachers minding, including re-scanning my others. My scanner makes lines, and I can't bring myself to post such, when I really like said photos.
Well, have a good night, I've self-portraits to try. Ugh.


(Click Thumbs Below for Full View)
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
 
Loves,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment