Monday, October 11, 2010

Ears, Apollo and Aiming

Yay! You get to hear about what I'm working on, contemplating working on, and have to do for school. Aren't you lucky? Yes, you are. The following is broken into sections.

I. Art Class
I'm taking 2 classes, sculpture and an Advanced College-Ready course. I've finished the first sculpture, which is quite terrible the more I look at it. I thought it was a creative sort of angle on the project, but the teacher made me mess with astetics, and it is now quite terrible. Better luck with the next one.
But, I am quite excited about the Advanced Class. I'm so close to finishing my multiblock print. I carved 6 Linoleum blocks and gotten 4 of them printed. I cannot wait to finish. I'll show you guys the test prints too once it's finished.  Then we've the option to do practically any project we want, as long as it's for our portfolio's. Our teacher is amazing and mentioned bookbinding.
I just need to finish drawing 3 ears, and a sketch of the Greek god, Apollo, which is due tomorrow... :)

II. Workspace
I havn't been online much recently, one of the reasons being how I've spent hours cleaning my room, which contains my desk. I can get to my musical instruments and am going through my music, and in no time, I'll be able to spread stuff on the floor, so I can collage and draw. I'll be able to sit at my desk and draw/paint/write. It will be nice. I will show you photos once I'm done.

III. Misc. School
I'm a senior in high school. I've homework and stuff to read. Ugh.


(Click for Larger View & Info)

I'm going to go clean a bit, and draw for my art class.

Loves,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment