Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Don't You Just Hate

When people post blogs that are unusually out of character, and/or lists of things that they need to remember? Hi, and welcome.
Why am I out of character? I'm not sure. Well, I do, but it's nothing to disguss on a blog. Let's just say I kinda want to crawl in a hole and hybernate, while at the same time I'd like to get out of said hole, and run around like a baffoon. Two friends in two days tying your stomach in knots. Maybe it can make for good art? I dunno.
I've also been writing, and posting at my writing blog, which you can get to via my profile, which you can view thanks to a link on the sidebar. It's good, I need to get ready for college essays and NaNoWriMo.

Oh, so. The list. By the end of the week.
- Illustration Friday is Beneath
-PF is Macro Shot
-Three Muses' theme is Music
-I'm going to finish carving and printing my first multiblock print
-I'd like to draw another still life
-And you'll see some watercolour soon (I'm thinkin' next week.)

Wish me luck. The song of the day seems to be "Break the Sky," by the Hush Sound.
Loves,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment