Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sugar, Caffine and Chlorine

Today was a marvelous day. School was great, I did some drawings I liked, I went to Tim Horton's for an Iced Capp, and then I got to see my friends WIN their last swim meet!
School was quite magnificent. For some reason I was happy, and able to joke around with everyone. I was productive in my art class, and had fun in my resource periods. Then, I was highly entertained, taking photos at tim hortons and doodling the doughnut case. Then I had to much fun walking back to school for the meet and then got to watch my first swim meet.
While at the swim meet, I took roughly 3 hundred photographs of the meet. The only problem was, it was so dark at the pool with the fast enough shutter, that I had to crank up my ISO setting. (I'm saving for a 14mega pixel camera) So, very few of the photos are getting posted online (on any sites other than facebook), but still, twas quite the experience. I really love photographing sporting events and activities that require a lot of movement. Plus, I LOVE photographing the movement of water.
You can see the only photo I really like by clicking the thumb:
With Love,
Sarah

Random Photo Of The Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment