Sunday, October 17, 2010

Balance

I'm trying to Balance practicing my instruments, with my chores, "social life," drawing & Painting, writing, homework, sleep, and photography. I fear that at the moment, painting, writing, and photography seem to be suffering the most. I play an instrument every time I enter my room. I've time put aside for my art homework, and my chores are almost done. I even budgeted time to go to a swim meet a bunch of my friends are in. Today is the first time this Month, that I've taken a real photo. It's quite depressing. Luckily, I've realized such, and am making a few tweaks to my 'schedual.'

The Halloween blog party I partook in, was absolutely wonderful. I'm still working on visiting other blogs, I haven't had much time today, but it's really grand. I love looking at other blogs I've never visited before. Plus, I have 3 new subscribers, Hello, wonderful people. I'm planning on checking out your blogs once I finish this message to my government teacher.

Anyway, I'm done lamenting, and shall leaf you with some photos I took today. Click the thumb or link to see larger.
[One][Two]

Loves,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment