Thursday, October 7, 2010

Long Weekends Lead to Productivity?

I've a four day weekend, which is quite wonderful. It gives me a day (possibly two) to make a bit of extra cash for the camera fund & developing film. Plus, I've a day or two to clean, bake and do much drawing, painting, writing and music playing.
Speaking of writing, I've a blog about writing here, which I'm going to update after this post. I'd love for you to check it out. Just saying.
OH! Today I spent 4 hours in an art room, printing for 3 1/2 of those four. I'm so close to finishing my first multi-block print, I can taste the rubber cement used to matte it. I've made a few new best friends, who have been willing to wash brayers and plates for me. Seriously, I owe them. I wonder if they like baked goods...
I've to stop rambling here, and take my rambles elsewhere.

Loves,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment