Friday, October 29, 2010

October's Almost Over

But first, we've Halloween, some photos taken on a borrowed 10mp camera, and some last minute planning for NaNoWriMo.
Today was definatly the best in-school Halloween I've partaken in. I was part of a Trio, and we were the Powerpuff girls. I got to be bubbles and looking at the photos others took, for some reason I don't think I look to-terribly hideous in the dress I wore. I felt terrible in it, being to tight and short, but I lived. Also, I got to take photos of our Senior Halloween breakfast, for the yearbook. My teacher's camera is beautiful, and I want it so bad. Just saying.
It doesn't help (or does it?) that I was able to take the camera home Thursday night, so I didn't need to stop in an art room before the breakfast. So, I ended up running around our yard, snapping a hundred or so photos. It's a 10MP canon rebel, with a normal lense and a zoom lense; I used both lenses. You get to see the photos below, click on the different photos, to view the deviantart or flickr page, with more info on the shots.



And, NaNoWriMo starts on Monday! I've been planning and plotting up a storm. My Main Character has a name, Bryony Elizabeth George, and I've plenty of ideas for events stringing others together. I get all excited when thinking about it. Though, you can't tell, since the writing blog contains a lot of random spazzing to go with the planning. But still, twill be awesome. Just sayin'.

Sarahhhhhhhh

2 comments:

  1. YESSSS! NaNoWriMo is almost upon us! haha so how many years is it now that you've been doing that? p.s. Your pics are lovely, as are you. :) thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's my third year :3 And thanks, you're so loverley :D

    ReplyDelete