Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Alive and Well-ish

I felt bad for not posting, so, hello. Basically, it's almost half way through November, and I'm getting stressed & frustrated, mostly due to there not being enough hours in each day, the need to sleep, drama, parents, and Nanowrimo. Nano isn't doing well, I haven't written in almost a week. Time management is my weakness, friendships are stressful, and college isn't close enough or far enough away.

On a happier note, my striped sketchbook is full. So, I'm thinking once I'm caught up and signed up for everything, you'll see a dump post or two. I really love my new sketchbook, you'll see her later as well. Plus, was asked to photograph a friends band on friday. I had loads of fun at the show. I'll post photos of his show later, but below is one of the shots I got of the other band, "Break the Silence."
(Click the Image for More Info & Full View)

So, I'm off to go try and be productive. Wish me luck,

<3 Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment