Saturday, November 27, 2010

My Heart Is Your Piñata

Okay, so maybe not. But I find myself wondering what would happen if I walked up to someone of the opposite gender, and told him such. I'll spare you all the boring and depressing "I'm a lonely only child, who has no boy to love her, or friends to hang with," crap. I do have friends, but I've to many things to do at home, so I cannot make plans without parents cancelling them. And the lack of boyfriend 'boo hoos' is mostly aftermath of seeing friends with their significant others. They are just so adorable & perfect together, it makes me wish I had someone. You know, the Benedick to my Beatrice. The Angel to my Buffy. The Ron to my Hermoine. Someone to hold me, and complement me even though I'll never believe them. [NO. I refuse to feel these teenage girl emotions!] Oh, and I read into things to much, so that doesn't help... sorry about the pathetic rambles. Anyway.

All I do in school is draw in my sketchbook. I've taken more photos in the last week than I did last month. I must go through all my sketches and photographs. I won't make any promises I cannot keep. You'll see something eventually. I'll just focus the emotion at music and art, so I can type up a real post.

Loves,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment