Sunday, February 20, 2011

You know I can't keep calm. Hearing that sound, you know I go crazy.

The month is 2/3 over, and the best way to get through the last days, is go to the Mall with someone fantastic, go to an apples store for the first time, purchase real cheap CD's and a Wolverine Bobble Head. I found myself with the Gorillaz, Sweeny Todd, Little Miss Sunshine, and the newest Dollyrots CD. The title being from the song currently stuck in my head, my heart explodes.
It's been a while since I've posted a blog, because, well, it takes me longer to pound out one of these than I'd like to admit. That's probably why I've been spending more time at redgage and tumblr, than I do here. I mean, most of the stuff on there will end up here eventually, so you don't need to go make accounts if you want to see everything I post. Once I get an acceptance letter, I'm guessing my mind will be less jumbled, and these will be more frequently posted.
So, I've been doing a lot more watercolouring than anything else, except maybe non-objective pen doodling. I really love my new brushes, which go to school in a sort of on-the-go watercolour kit. I even bring strips and pieces of heavier paper, from cropping other things I've painted.
I have the week off, so I'm hoping to get some more arty farty things done, once school stuff, SAT's are sent, my room's clean and I've got my guitar string replaced. Below, you can see some of the drawings I've done, and photos I've posted. As always, click to see them larger, on deviantart, tumblr, redgage or photobucket.




Sarah!
PS, if you have a tumblr, go here before the end of the month. Trust me

No comments:

Post a Comment