Saturday, February 26, 2011

Actual Productivity!?!

I'm shocked too. I did waste quite a bit of time, sleep in and nap frequently, but all in all, I actually did stuff. I walked to Erin's house, drew, painted, photographed, cooked, cleaned and wrote. I watched movies and listened to music. I even ran around in the snow, with mum's puppy. I panicked about the future, college especially, and realized my love of cheese & pickle sandywiches, and hard boiled eggy-wegs.

The most recent of the paintings posted have been dry for about an hour. I spent a nice two hours painting, and pushing Betty Davis off my art supplies. [She's a pushy broad.] It wouldn't have been so bad, but I would get up and move things, and she would be laying on the floor, where I sat to paint. And then she laid on the heart diagram when I needed to look at it. Eventually I just put her on my bed. The fluffy pillows led to her being incredibly disgruntled and upset, but some how, she dealt with being placed upon the mattress.
Now, I shall spew what's been posted this week. Muahaha. Haha. Ha.
Keep Calm & Paint On,
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Do you mind if I draw the inside of the dog's mouth?
    Because that is a pretty intense mouth.

    ReplyDelete