Thursday, March 3, 2011

Strep. Throat.

I really hate it. More so than most illnesses. It's probably because I get it so much, but still. It just leaves me with a greater amount of apathy to try and push through. Really, almost all I've done is sleep, with very little drawing and painting going on. I had to go back to school, and didn't doodle much, past writing down little bits of what my lit teacher said, about existentialism, around a floating head. I kinda want to post that. I get all my best ideas in Lit. I should thank Mr.L for being good words to work too. (Seriously, he has the sort of voice that you can listen to doing almost anything, and remember what he talks about.) I'm done rambling about my Lit class now.
Oh, and I did my first partial pencil portrait in ages. I dunno why, but I've hid from pencil drawing for quite a while now. Plus, there is a hawk that was requested for someone on Tumblr.

Now to go wreck a concert.
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment