Friday, March 18, 2011

I Miss Using Acrylic Paints

I have a ceramic work and a few watercolour things, but first I have to ramble a bit.
So I was at your pants, in the visual arts forum, when I came across a link in a signature (or maybe 23 links, most of which I was to adhd to pay attention too), and found myself intrigued. One blog I found is called Life With SarahB, and looking at her posts, I realized how much I miss acrylic paints. Trying new things, different styles and switching things up. So, go check her out. The funny thing is that, while at the chain store my parents shop at, I picked up a few oval pieces of wood. They get to be acrylicized. Also, I've had this idea for a few weeks, and I'm going to use some canvas board I painted over (I can't remember the rubbish that I originally painted on it.) and try to make that in acrylic.
I'm quite tired at the moment, due to a "crazy" sleep over that lasted well into the night. Plus, disappointment makes me tired, as does a myriad of other things. So, some things to look at, and I'm off.


Sarah
PS:

No comments:

Post a Comment