Saturday, February 5, 2011

February is One of my Least Favourite Months

First and foremost, it is because it's cold. I hate the cold. Also, Valentine's day happens to be in 9 days. That also makes me bitter.... Anyway.
I've been doing a lot of doodling, nothing to terribly exciting, but I did take photos today, and get some fantastic things at an art store.
Some Matte Board, Aqua-Brushes, a New Pallet, white Gel pens and 
some brown acrylic. They were on sale, and I'm lazy.
So, that trip to the art store was funded by redgage.com, which is a fantastic website, which helps you earn money for views of your content. I've been posting blogs, poems, links and photos since May, and I love the site. The Community is fantastic, so I think you should all join... but, I am bias.
So, some photos I posted (click for the redgage page.) are below, I'm going to go use my new aqua Brushes^^

Sarah <3

No comments:

Post a Comment