Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Look, a terribly misshapen rabbit cookie, to celebrate the holiday! I'm going to spam you with photos and drawings, but first I have a few things to tell you guys. First, I love the internet, for making money and shopping. [Thanks to redgage.com, I now own 2 new pairs of socks. Thanks to Cafepress and selling my stuff, I'm getting a journal with my own design on it.] Secondly, I have never wanted to etsy more than I do today. I received a lot of encouragement and cheering from some of my family today, after one took a look at my sketchbook. I really love them, and would even if they didn't say anything. Third, I go back to school tomorrow, which I cannot wait for, and yet also am dreading. Fourth, I would appreciate it if you would like my facebook page and suggest it to your friends. Fifth, I'm considering a give-away of sorts. Would you rather receive a little drawing, or a notebook/sketchbook with a drawing on it? Sixth, I think I may have some ideas for quite a few little 'series' of a few drawing/paintings. I'm not sure yet, and still need to take reference photographs. Penultimately, I have been stressing way to much about the future/college/finishing school, so you may see a stressed-out sort of drawing. Finally, I received Twizzlers, Chalk, Bubbles and candy. If you get some sugar-fuelled post in the next few weeks, I'm apologizing now. 
Now, photos, drawings and links:
You can Get these on things at Cafepress: BLACK & BLUE

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment