Thursday, April 14, 2011

Meet Horatio


     I love him so much, it's not even funny. Currently, I have a Nikor 18-55mm lens, and am saving up for a 55-200mm, a second battery and a kick ass case. That means I am totally open to commisions and doing art for other people. (Any ideas you may have to raise money while I look for a job would be cool too.)
     Oh, this weekend, I'm going to an anime convention, and bringing my guitar to busk (play in public, for money). I'm killing myself, trying to find more songs to cover, that I can play without ruining too much. (Song suggestions = love)  If all goes well, I will be able to make back the money it costs me to go to the convention, and maybe get a video of my performing my best song. I'm seriously considering making bookmarks or business cards or something else to hand out, with my blogger/tumblr/facebook etc while I'm there.
    Also, next week is my spring break, which will hopefully mean lots more drawing and painting and photographing.
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment