Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I Can't Stop This Feeling Any More

A kid in my lit class got that stuck in my head. 2 Parts: Words & Art.
Part one: Words.
It's been a while, due to school, being sick, and writing a journal taking longer than intended. I lost an Uncle last weekend, he was quite magnificent. He was funny, and his jokes weren't at the expense of others.  He was in the navy, and was a fantastic photographer. Part of me wishes I named my new camera Ralph, instead of Horatio.
Oh, did I say new camera? New, like, I dunnno, A Nikon D3100? Yes, yes I did.
So, I'm going to spam you with a few weeks worth of deviantart, tumblr and redgage posts, and then I'm off to honour my uncle. Then, I have a band trip this weekend, and a tromp through a park on Sunday. If all goes well, more photos shall insue.

Part two: Art

No comments:

Post a Comment