Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I Get All The Guys, I Get All The Guys

Okay, not really. I just have "The Girls" by Calvin Harris stuck in my head. BUT, said odd title is actually relevant with this post. What. Now.
All I seem to be drawing right now is males. I take that as a good thing. Everyone draws girls, but never guys. They can be just as beautiful as women, hard and strong versus soft and curvy. So, my guess is my next dump will have a lot of testosterone in it. Hell, I already sketched out 1 1/2 guys today (thanks to some lovely stock images.) The first one's below, and you can click it for a better view, details and a link to the reference photo.

Also, I finished my last recycled paper sketchbook for now. I've started a black landscape spiral one, but still draw vertiacally most of the time. So, I've to keep my eyes peeled for some more green paper. Other great news, Dad may come home from the hospital tomorrow (well, today. It's 1am.) Woo productive inability to sleep!

Loves,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment