Friday, January 14, 2011

We'll make it through another working day.

I need a holiday. The Days drag and I'm loosing my mind. But, at least I've been semi-productive.
Yeah, Scary, I know. I've finished sending stuff to the college I'd like to attend, emailed about double majoring, gotten government service hours (a graduating requirement) handed in. Plus, I've been slightly arty-farty. PLUS, I slept more last night than I have in weeks. That makes me happy.
Anyway. You get to see some of my arty-endeavors since last post. Such includes another portrait via a stock image, a doodle done with my tablet (as is the new banner,) and some other random doodles you may or may not like. As always, click to see them larger, the first ones being on deviantart.

Oh, and the last one scares me a bit. I'm not sure why I ended up drawing something like this, and was bored so I attacked it with watercolour. I dunno. I don't happen to be in love, and it's highly doubtful someone thinks they are in love with me. Pick your favorite fictitious couple, it is he and her.


Confused,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment