Monday, December 27, 2010

Ka-Bam

I told you I'd be back, didn't I? I could have sworn I mentioned dumping loads of doodles and drawings upon you. Either way, I spammed dA, and now you guys. The following is a bunch of pages from my current sketchbook, Robin, so it's pen, marker or crayon, on recycled paper. You can click them for a larger view, and more information.


So, here's the deal-eo. I've a week off for the holidays, so once I catch up with all my school work, I hope to get a few more posts up. If there is anything you'd like to see me draw/sketch/paint with pen/pencil/crayon/acrylic/watercolour let me know. I love suggestions.
Also, if you  would nose around the content here, that'd be great. 74 cents for every 1000 clicks and all that jazz. I've hit $51 dollars, and since I'm saving all my money for a camera, I could use it for art supplies and film developing... and caffeine. So yeah, if you've a bit of spare time, I'd love you forever if you went though the photos I posted, and the links etc.
I'm not going to taunt you with everything I got for Christmas.... Just the fact that I got a 64 pack of crayons, with the built in sharpener :P Be jealous.
So yeah, happy end of 2010, heres to a better 2011. I'll be back with resolutions, plans, ideas, and more incoherent babbling.
Happy Belated Christmas!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment