Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Oh Shoo!

Hello. I am Sarah.... Yeah.

So, let's skip the awkward and jump straight to the point. I've had blogs, accounts on a myriad of different sites, and friends all over the internet. I've had multiple deviantart accounts, youtubes, photobuckets and flickrs. Here, you have a center for the art of my life. I love music and plan to go to College for music education. But, I also have a passion for the visual arts as well. Photography, drawing and painting take up a large portion of my life as well. My mediums of choice are pencil, pen, acrylic paint and coloured pencil.
I sketch constantly, so you will get to see the pages of my books, my works, finished and in progress, and anything and everything else I come up with.

With love,
Sarah


PS: Here's something I've done in the past month. Click it to see it full size

No comments:

Post a Comment