Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Be Kind, Recycle

So, I figured the most important thing for me to do, would be introduce you to Lotus, the sketchbook I am currently filling with paint, pen and graphite. He is 100% recycled, the paper to the cover to the thread used to make him. I started him the 16th, and I've about 2-3 pages drawn a day. I won't post them all at once, just a few at a time.
Here He Is:

Page number one is pen, with a little bit of metalic marker, because I found them and could use them. I'm good with pointless additions. I draw lots of faces, and lips, eyes, noses, etc. Plus, some random animals pop up from time to time.






Page Two is pretty much a spazz that happened when my grandmother pulled out a container full of chocolate chip cookies. We're a family of chocoholics, so it's what we were all thinking. Pen and crayola marker :P






So, other than that, i'm working on a myriad of projects with acrylic paint (hence the yellow finger), including one in voluntary art summer school, and I'm working on planning an art show. Help?

With Love, Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment