Thursday, July 29, 2010

Fun Adventures are Fun

I would assume that if you're reading this entry, you've partaken in my spazzy art before. BUT, I would not assume you also know that I'm a fan of photography. While waiting for phonecalls to be returned, yesterday and today, my friend Taylor and I decided to talk a walk toward unused train tracks and take photographs. Today we also had our sexy ginger friend Matt come with us. It really was fun, watching the trains, watching Taylor physically abuse someone other than myself, and seeing Matt build a snail house. I've some pictures to post at the end of this entry.
 But, we've to count attempts Taylor made first. (She really is a great best friend.)
So, he parked at my house, and walked to meet taylor (#1) and then made our way to the tracks. We walked all the way down to the first bridge, snapping shots and cracking pervish jokes. Then, when we made our way to the bridge, photos were taken, rocks broken, and graphitti admired.
We walked to the second bridge, and sat under it on the tracks, as Matt built a stone house for snails, joking about someone's heart being an empty shell that would one day be filled. (Was he talking of me or Taylor, for I don't know.) Then Taylor dissappeared (#2), leaving Matt and I, until he decided to attempt to scare her. It didn't work.
After more talking, trains, photos and walking, Taylor sent Matt and I far down the tracks (#3) and called me to say, that she wanted a picture of us 'caring' for each other or being 'affectionate.' I, of course, couldn't actually admit that, so we turn around and he posed as though he was a super hero. Walking back to my house, we stopped in a field with many rocks and I photographed Matt jumping over rocks, kicking in a ninja sort of fashion.
Oh, and then I stepped on a Nail. I'm proud of myself for not just asking him to carry me, though at one point a piggy-back ride occured. My parents are annoyed that I didn't call them. Oops.
So, did you pay attention? Yes, she made three attempts to leave me and Matt alone together. It was awkward, but still, I appreciate her attempts. Really though, if he likes me as I do him, he'd tell me. So, I fear her attempts are in vain.

So, back to the art, far from rambling. Below are some pictures I took yesterday and today. You can see even more of my photography here. Tis my photography account on Deviantart. I'm also going to upload a few to flickr as well. I'll let you know when that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment