Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I Am A Death Eater.

This is what I do for fun and to make Freshmen jealous that they’ve requirements to follow.
Being the Death Eater I am, while the studio art kids were making prints of flowers and animals, I made the dark mark. I've 10 prints and four sketchbooks dawned with the mark of Voldemort. Since I have some boxes coming in the mail (literally, boxes... It's a free shipping kit.), I've decided to have a giveaway!
I'm giving away one of my Dark Mark Moleskine Sketchbooks!
All you need to do is stop by my tumblr and follow. Then Reblog This Post!
On June 28th I'm picking a winner via a random number generator. So, enter and tell all of your Voldy friends!

Pieces of Limbs and Polyjuice Potion,
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. So sorry I am late
    For this important date.
    Hey! You were on the mad tea list!

    With too little time
    I'm leaving this rhyme
    For I'm adamant about wanting to persist.

    All this running about
    Has left me dry in the mouth.
    Might I have a cup of tea?


    Well, no I see
    there's nothing for me
    So you can imagine I'm a little bit pissed

    [LOL...just kidding...it just rhymed with list...well sort-a]

    Oh my, the time
    It goes so fast
    I must be on my way

    But fear not friend
    I shall return
    Please……Have a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete