Monday, June 27, 2011

Doctor, Doctor!

Gimme the news, I've got a bad case of timelord blues. And then there's the centurion, It's just a bad case of timelord blues.
So, I've graduated from High School, been watching Doctor Who up the wazoo, and trying to get ready for college [while trying to relax at the same time.] I've received more gel pens & crayons than I know what to do with, and have been offering cheap senior portraits for all of my soon-to-be-high-school-senior friends. 
I still cannot use blogger on my computer, so I suggest checking my tumblr, http://artandaudacity.tumblr.com/ , because you're going to get more updates there.

Sarah
PS- Not to brag, but this weekend & next week are gonna be awesome too. 4th of July, and then my 18th Birthday is on the 7th.
image.png

No comments:

Post a Comment