Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Beware the Ides Of March

I'm going to tell you a bit about the last couple weeks, but first, Happy Birthday to STEPHEN!!!!!!!
Now, I learned quite a few things. I'm more stressed about college and the future than I thought I was (which is something I didn't think was possible.) I learned that tissues are even more entertaining than I thought ( when it comes to taking photographs.) Plus, I learned not to tell someone a false name the first time you meet them (because even though you're joking and just wanted to see if you could keep a straight face, you've screwed yourself. You're going to find him adorable, and that you have more in common than you realized, and then you're going to worry that all he cares about is that you told him your name was Elizabeth.) I'm enjoying self-improvement, making little doodles of things my lit teacher says, and my love of twizzlers is being rekindled. Also, I'm really enjoying running.
And now, some things I've posted since the last time I updated you guys. (ALSO, I've a Facebook page! I'd love you if you liked it and recommended it to your friends)



Sarah
PS:

No comments:

Post a Comment